Kriya Yoga On the path of yoga. Kriya Yoga belongs to the inner level of yoga ‘meditation’ and was first described by Patanjali in his “Yoga Sutras” 400 BC. The practice is based on the breath, the attention and the 7 chakras.
Through the practice of Kriya Yoga the human evolution is enhanced and Samadhi can be attained. The secret in Kriya Yoga is the subtle connection between the breath and consciousness.
Kriya Yoga was made famous in the west by Paramahansa Yogananda. He wrote the book “Autobiography of a Yogi” which became a ‘most read’ for all who are interested in yoga
Cost : Accommodation and food.
- Private room with private bathroom 510€
- Double/twin room with private bathroom 370€/person
- Shared twin with shared bathroom 370€
- Shared room / shared bathroom 300€
Donation: Teaching is on donation
- To keep the teaching pure the teaching is based on donation. Suggested donation to Basu is between 100 and 300 €